The estate comprises a range of industrial/warehouse units within an attractively landscaped and secure environment with electronic gates and CCTV. Occupiers include both local and national companies including BSS Group Ltd, Crown Decorating Centres and ICI Dulux.
The units themselves benefit from:
- Roller shutter door access
- Good quality office accommodation
- Male and Female WCs
- Dedicated parking and loading areas fronting each unit
- A range of clear working heights from 8 to 22 ft (2.4 to 6.7 m)
- Secure yards in the case of the two largest units on site
- Full refurbishment programmes prior to re-letting
The units are suitable for a range of uses including B1, B2 and B8. Other uses may be considered by the landlord, subject to planning.
All units benefit from on-site car parking.
|Unit Number||Size (sq ft)||Rent pa||2019 Service Charge||2019 Rateable Value||2019 Rates Payable pa||EPC Band|
|Unit 10||1,700||£11,475||£1,054||£9,000||£4,419||E - 115|
|Unit 19||1,730||£11,245||£1,073||£8,900||£4,370||D - 82|
Forge Trading Estate is located on Mucklow Hill (A458) approximately one mile from Halesowen town centre. Motorway access is excellent for Junction 3 of the M5, which lies approximately two miles distant.