Units 7 & 8 Percy Business Park are modern, end of terrace industrial/warehouse units totalling 8,477 sq ft (787.8 sq m).
- Steel portal frame construction
- Eaves height rising from 6.6m to 8.1m
- Concrete floor with a loading of 37.5 kN per sq m
- 3 phase electricity
- Power capacity of 21 kVA (for each unit)
- Fire alarm system
- Ground floor office accommodation
Unit 7 - B48
Unit 8 - B43
- Secure yard and parking with gate access
- 16 parking spaces and 2 disabled parking spaces
Sq Ft Sq M
Unit 7 4,243 394.3
Unit 8 4,234 393.5
Total 8,477 787.8
Available together or individually.
Percy Business Park is prominently located on Rounds Green Road in Oldbury. The estate benefits from easy access to the M5 motorway, located only 1 mile from Junction 2 and 3 miles from Junction 1. Birmingham City Centre lies approximately 7.5 miles away via the main Birmingham Road (A457). Nearby occupiers on the estate include: Phoenix Gas Services, Wentworth, Acorn Industrial and Andrew Page.