The premises comprise a detached self contained office building arranged on four floors plus basement storage. There is a manned reception area and ample car parking adjacent and to the rear. The premises have undergone a comprehensive refurbishment programme to provide high quality office accommodation incorporating up to date communication facilities to cater for current business requirements.
On-site car parking plus roadside parking.
- Wide variety of suite sizes ranging from 132 - 4,387 sq ft (12 - 408 sq m).
- Self contained building with manned reception.
- Serviced accommodation facilities available if required.
- High level of information technology – fibre optic - ISDN available.
- Meeting room facilities.
- Disabled access and facilities.
Regent House is prominently located just outside Wolverhampton Ring Road, fronting Bath Avenue opposite Wolverhampton Swimming Baths &
Leisure Centre, with West Park nearby.
Access from Wolverhampton Ring Road is
obtained via Waterloo Road, Newhampton Road East and Park Avenue. The city centre is within easy walking distance.