- Roller shutter access (5.28m height x 4.18m width).
- Clear working height approximately 5.62m.
- Steel roof with roof lights.
- High bay lighting.
- Office accommodation.
- Male and female toilets.
- Services include gas, 3 phase electricity and water.
- Forecourt loading and parking, plus
- Communal parking.
EPC’s have been carried out on these unit and have been awarded the following:-
Unit 2: not yet assessed
Unit 5 — D 88
Unit 6 — C 62
sq ft sq m
Unit 2 5,268 489.44
Unit 5 (U/O) 6,529 606.86
Unit 6 (U/O) 5,414 502.97
Sterling Park is located on the outskirts of Brierley Hill.
It is located on the main A4036 Pedmore Road, next to the Intu Merry Hill Shopping Centre. The A4036 gives direct access to Dudley town centre and Junction 2 of the M5 Motorway. The M5 Motorway is easily accessible, with Junction 2 approximately 6 miles away.
Stourbridge town centre lies approximately 3 miles to the south west and Dudley approximately 4 miles to the north east. Birmingham is approximately 13 miles to the east.